Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Stuff.....

Today was a busy day. The kids and Mark went to a primary activity this morning. Soon after, we had to leave for Aly's soccer game. I told her that I would give her $5 if she scored a goal or passed it to someone who did. She started running a little faster after that. After the game, we came home and Mark did a phone consultation with dj client and I left for my cousin Sarah's bridal shower. I went shopping for a while afterward with Danna, Lucy and my mom. Shortly after I got home, Mark left for the jazz game. They just won. I'm glad about that. Now Mark will be in a good mood. I hear the garage door opening right now. I better go talk Jazz with Mark. Go Jazz!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

Thanks for letting me peek at your blog, it's so fun! Luke is so cute! And it has been way too long since I've seen you, your girls are getting so big! I could not believe that was Marlie in your pictures.
That is such a sad/cute story how your girls were scared that you left them at home alone. They handled it much better than my kids would have. Ben always thinks he is left home alone. Sometimes I'm outside and sometimes I'm just upstairs.