Okay people. I'm really old. Tonight we went to a no kids Halloween party. It was one of my friends sisters party. They have such a fun family and had lots of friends and family there. I was really excited to see one of my best friends from high school there. I soon realized though that I didn't really fit in. Here were the clues. 1. We arrived right on time. No one else was there. 2. We arrived in our mini van with 4 car seats in it. 3. Even when the other guests arrived, we just sat on the couch while others mingled. There's no need to get up to greet people that are coming in when you don't know any of them. 4. We left at 10:00, which was shortly after most of the guests arrived. 5. Even though there was about 100 people there, we only had to say goodbye to 2 people. No one else even had a clue who we were. We had fun, but we just realized how old and lame we are. (I should say "how old and lame I am. M actually got out and danced. He's way less lame than me. Good thing I have him to help me out.)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I would've been the same way except with only 2 car seats. :)
We're lame at parties too!! What ever happened to you guys throwing a party? You've got the DJ!
I hope Mark's found a job!! What field is he looking in to?
Hi Brynn,
Love your Halloween story.. So now will you guys come to our Halloween party with the kids:) It will be a little more on the lame, fun, kids side of things.. We are going to have food and warm drinks. I'm not sure what time we will start it at yet, but early enough that we can take the little kids around.. We are planning on having it in the garage unless it's too cold. Nothing fancy, just something to do to make it a little funner for the kiddies..
It sure was fun to see those 2 people though.
*sigh*
Yes we're old.
Post a Comment