Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Aly!

Aly turned 8! She is such a good kid. She is a really good helper. She's kind and very obedient. She loves to play barbie still, which makes me happy. I want her to stay little forever! She has the most beautiful long hair. She is quite proud of it. She was really excited to get baptized. She also got scriptures and a case, a shirt, bracelets,a few little things and undies. I bought the undies about a week before her birthday and was going to give them to her then. Mark told me to wait for her birthday, which I think is horribly mean to give a kid undies for a gift. Then, 2 days before her birthday came, she told me that she wanted new undies for her birthday. Since Marlie had the present treasure hunt, Aly had to have one too. We found things in the tub, on the swing set, in her closet, in the van and in a couple of other spots. We had a lot of fun celebrating Aly's big day.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you post once in a while! :) I can't believe she's 8!!!

lindsey v said...

That hair! It's so beautiful! Aly definitely got your thick smooth hair. :)