It's a surprise party! Amazingly, I pulled off a total surprise party for Mark's birthday. First off, I'm a horrible liar. And second, I am terrible at keeping secrets. I knew in order for it to work, I would also have to keep it a secret from the kids (which is hard when you are lugging them around to buy the food for the party). I got a great deal on a room at Noah's and tricked Mark into thinking that he had a dj gig at Noah's. Unfortunately, he showed up early to set up for his gig and we only had a few guests there to surprise him. More people showed up as the night when on and the party was a big hit. He LOVED it! Thanks to all that came. You are all great friends to Mark (and the rest of us too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment