I guess I am a little paranoid. I like to check on all of the kids before I go to bed (sometimes after I go to bed too). I keep finding Marlie in strange positions. I went in early tonight and she had one leg hanging off of the bed. I picked her up and moved her to the middle because last time I left her near the edge she fell off about an hour later. Well about an hour after I moved her over tonight, I checked again and found her with her feet on the pillow. I love to watch them sleep. They are so calm and peaceful. It's really easy to love them when they are sleeping.
Well tomorrow is the big day! It is time for our vacation. Mark and the girls will be leaving tomorrow and Luke and I fly out on Saturday. We are taking the kids on a cruise. It sounds like there will be a lot of fun things for the kids. They have a kids club on the ship that they can go to, plus they LOVE to swim. Marks mom and brother will also be there and are more than willing to help out with the kids. Then when the cruise is over, we are going to go to Legoland and Sea World. I love Sea World. I am excited to spend time with Mark and the kids and not have house work to stress about. Mark is so excited too. He loves to go on vacation. I really owe him one for letting me fly out and avoid the drive to California. He really loves me!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I didn't know you were going on a cruise! I would love to go on one with my kids. Plus I would love to go to Legoland too. Well, have so much fun. See you when you get back!
How have you been blogging for so long and I not know about it? You've been blogging behind my back!!! You've even figured out the cute background and pictures on the side. Wow!!! Very impressive. Thanks for inviting me.
Post a Comment