I just love my kids. Luke loves to play outside. I think he is the only baby that I've met that doesn't care about sitting on grass with bare legs. He tried out the slide for the first time today. He seemed to have fun. Marlie and Aly took turns pushing him down the slide. They love that kid so much. (Yes, my wt baby is out in only a diaper)
Luke has learned how to pull himself up finally. It's causing some serious napping issues though. He stands up and cries and cries and cries. He used to be stuck sitting or laying and would just go to sleep. Now he gets stuck standing and doesn't know how to sit down. He is driving me crazy! Today he took one nap. In the past, it has been 3 naps a day.
The girls got to go to their best friends house tonight to watch the new Barbie movie. They have been begging to see it. Thanks Taylor and Bella! (and Jacie) They had a lot of fun.

2 comments:
He's so cute! That's sad that he isn't taking 3 naps a day anymore!! That, unfortuneately, doesn't last forever!!
Call me so we can have another playdate with the girls. I'm good any day but Thursday probably...and I have to take Brinley to school at 1.
What a cutie. That's so hard when they stand up at sleep time and don't know how to get down. I read in a book that said "just leave them alone, you might find them in a little heap later but they will fall asleep" Ha ha! But I know, sometimes they just don't fall asleep.
Post a Comment