If there's one thing I love, it's treasures that we bring home from Grandma's house. It's not just one of the grandmas. It's both. And the kids love them. Especially Marlie. You can see a sampling of their favs. Piggy in the back is one of Marlie's all time favorite toys. It is a used, from the Salvation Army Store, stuffed pig. I tried with all my might to get her to pick out a non stuffed toy. No luck. We have had a few freak out sessions because we couldn't find Piggy. Our newest addition is not this cute puppy, but the puppy bed, lined with a beautiful wash mitt and a home made hot pad. Alyssa got to sleep with the dog and basket the first night. Last night it was Marlie's turn. She tucked the dog, along with her bed basket, right next to her face and went to sleep. At about 2 am Marlie came into my room crying. "I can't find my dog. Wah, wah wah...." I of course was asleep and had to ask again why she was crying. I wasn't sure if she had lost a dog in her dream or if she was looking for a toy. Then I remembered the dog that she tucked into bed with her. I got out of bed and helped her find the dog, which was about 2" away from her pillow. She snuggled back into bed and went back to sleep.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We always come home loaded with stuff from my parents house too. Every time.
Post a Comment