Thursday, January 7, 2010

My baby is 2!











Ok, so I fell behind on the blog. My baby turned 2 in November. For a couple of weeks I asked him what he wanted for his birthday. He always said "money" and sometimes said "money, candy". So he got money. And he loved (and still loves) it! He plays with money everyday. He really loves pennies, lucky for us. Last time we took the kids to St. George, he went up to a couple of old ladies and asked them for money. I felt really lame that my kid was begging for money, but they thought it was quite funny. They both gave him the change out of their purse. He also hates messes. He doesn't like to be sticky and is very good about throwing garbage away for me. I tried to get him to leave his potty out the other day so he could use it when he needed too. I thought I had talked him into leaving it out, but 2 minutes after we left the bathroom, I heard him in there tucking it away. You can see in the picture that he is wiping down the table. He is a good little helper. He is so much fun. And so different from my girls. I love you Lukey!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

He looks so big! I haven't seen him forever.
I love the piggy bank.