Thursday, January 7, 2010











Christmas was awesome this year. The kids had a blast and it just seemed to be a peaceful day. Mark read the Christmas story to the girls before we let them open presents. I think it's funny to do that to my kids. My parent's did it to me and I hated it. Aly's number one wish was Pixos and Marlie wanted an easy bake oven. Both were under $25. And Luke, he just wanted more money and candy. I am so super glad to have the decorations out of the house. I have to be honest. I hate having a tree in my family room. It just takes up too much space. And it always seems to be just a little crooked and I must be a little wierd about crooked stuff. I think this was the best Chrismas we've had in a lot of years.




5 comments:

Susan Engar said...

So glad I found your blog! Your kids are adorable........I am showing Chandler the pictures of Aly and he is grinning ear to ear. He is hilarious. I hope they still remember our plan and they get married:) They grow up too fast.

lindsey v said...

Elli has been wanting Pixos for a long time too so she got some for Christmas.

I'm always glad to get the tree down too. We put it in a weird spot so it looks so much nicer when it's down. (Though I do love it when it's first up!)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new blog posts!!! You're right: Mark is a great dad! And your kids, as always, are adorable!

sinika said...

Your kids are getting so big Brynn! I can't believe it. What a cute little family.

diana said...

Yahoo love the new posts. Love your kids.