Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simple Pleasures

There's something really cool about my oldest. She's 7. For Christmas, all she wanted was a Barbie. I found the one she wanted on sale for $7.50. I kept asking her what else she wanted. Finally she told me Pixos. So for $24.99 plus 7.50, her dreams came true on Christmas morning. Yesterday, she was playing with a friend who had her DSi. I went in to check on them and asked what they were doing. The friend was all excited and told me that they were playing with her DSi. Right after that, Aly told me that there is one thing that she really, really wants for Christmas next year. I was expecting her to say DSi (which I probably wouldn't have bought her anyway). I asked what it was. "Roller skates!" She wants roller skates. I'll have to keep my eyes open for some roller skates for her. She is so easy to please. I love that in her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My roller skates were my favorite things ever!!! She's adorable...that 7 year old!

The Roylance Family said...

She is such a sweet girl! You've done something right! Your kids are too cute!!