Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fart Disease

This is Marlie's most recent story that she wrote on fairy tale Friday. I'll translate for you. "There is a girl who has fart disease. She farted everywhere she went." Notice the puff near the rear of the girl in the picture. Heaven help me....

8 comments:

Brandon and Carly said...

hahahahahahaha!

Brandon and Carly said...

still laughing! hahahahaha!

lindsey v said...

I love that classic fairy tale.

Are those bum cheeks?

diana said...

Hahaha!! I didn't know that was actually a documented story!!!! Love that girl & they both did great at their recital too!

Susan Engar said...

Lol!!!!! Marlie is hilarious....good thing you are documenting all her stories!! She will love to hear about them later in life:)

Sally said...

Aaahahaha! I don't even know you,and I'm not even sure how I stumbled on your blog, but that story your daughter wrote is hilarious. Her teacher must have had a great time with that one!

congratulations on cultivating such extreme creativity.

Jacy said...

Are you kidding me!!??... that is so friggin' hilarious and awesome!!!

Kim Carson said...

LOL... That is hilarious.. I just love the way kids think!