Marlie totally soaked a lady standing next to her. The lady didn't seem to think is was too funny. Sorry lady.
Well, we went to the tulip festival again. I keep thinking the kids will get tired of Thanksgiving Point, but they haven't yet. In fact, every time I take them there, they tell me I am the best mom. Mark didn't come with us the first time and the tulips weren't out yet. So we waited a week and went again. Marks dream is having a huge yard and making it look like the tulip festival. He's got a pretty good start. He makes me take plant tours of the yard with him a couple of times a week. He has to tell me about every plant in the flower beds. I am glad he likes a good yard, as long as I don't have to do any of the work. I will weed a couple of times a year for about 10 minutes. He thinks I'm lame, but I think so many flower beds are lame. Today is Nathan's (Danna's) 1st birthday. I can't believe it. He is a cute happy kid. Like all of the Hunter's, he is skinny and blond. We are headed out for the birthday bash. It's always fun to go out to Tooele. I miss those folks out there. They are good people.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Tulip Festival......again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brynn!!! You have a blog? Why didn't you tell me? LOVE it! It's so cute!
The tulip festival was so fun! Glad your girls like it!
Post a Comment