Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Did you just pee on your brother?!!!!

Well today has just been one of those days. I'm starting to wonder if Marlie has a hearing problem. She only seems to hear me if I yell at her. She loves to bug Luke. I can tell her 10 times to leave him alone and it only last about 2 seconds. Then she's back to putting her feet in his face, biting his clothes and pulling on them, pulling on his legs, and the list goes on and on. Today Luke was laying on the floor. I looked over to see Marlie standing above him in a squatting position. She was making the pssssss sound that we all used to do when we were kids that is supposed to sound like someone peeing. This is around 7:30 in the evening and I'm so worn out from getting mad at her that all I can do is say "knock it off, that's disgusting". Then Mark hears about it and she lies and says that she didn't do it. I told her that I watched her do it and not to lie. So she ends up in time out for 5 minutes. I just don't know what to do with her. She makes me sooooo crazy. She acts like a 10 year old boy. She calls everything poopy. She even tells me I'm the poopiest mom. Does anyone want a 3 year old?

2 comments:

Missy said...

I was cracking up just from the title! I feel like I'm always telling Cambree to quit beating up Brinley! Someday Luke will have his revenge.

Shelley said...

Okay Kris, I can't stand it that was so funny! As far as your offer, I'll take her in a heartbeat! Just let me know when I can pick her up!